(11 Days) Luxury Southern Cross
The Luxury Southern Cross traverses Southern Peru in the utmost of comfort & luxury as well as showcases the Belmond Andean Explorer Train – South America’s first luxury sleeper train. From the coast to the Altiplano and concluding in the high Andes, guests will enjoy the variable landscapes, architecture, history, culture as well as flora and fauna of this spectacular region. Starting in Lima with a delectable culinary experience to viewing condors in the world-famous Colca Canyon and moving onto the floating islands of Lake Titicaca en route to the legendary ruins of Machu Picchu – this expedition truly has something for everyone!
All of Peru Eco Expeditions’ experiences can be fully customized. Suggested pre or post excursions include: Paracas, Nazca, Amazon or High Andes Trekking.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Lima
Day 2: Lima Culinary Tour & Flight to Arequipa
Day 3: City Tour of Arequipa & Santa Catalina
Day 4: Scenic Drive to Colca Canyon & Hot Springs
Day 5: Condor Viewing at Colca Canyon & Andean Explorer Luxury Train
Day 6: Andean Explorer Luxury Train / Lake Titicaca
Day 7: Disembark Andean Explorer Luxury Train & City Tour of Cusco
Day 8: Sacsayhuaman, Pisaq, Farm to Table Lunch & Paso Horse Show
Day 9: Moray, Maras Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo & Exclusive Hacienda
Day 10: Machu Picchu Via Hiram Bingham Luxury Train
Day 11: Departure from Cusco
Luxury Southern Cross Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury / Boutique Properties & Luxury Train
– Flight from Lima – Arequipa
– Andean Explorer Luxury Train Experience (3 Days / 2 Nights)
– Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu (Full Day)
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
$6,650.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$6,900.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$7,650.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2020.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Andean Explorer Luxury Train can be substituted with overland travel.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.