(9 Days) Choquequirao Trek Boutique Expedition
The Choquequirao Trek Boutique Expedition is the perfect combination of visiting the highlights of the Cusco region of Peru as well as traversing the steep peaks of the Andes to explore the stunning ruins of Choquequirao. Guests begin their journey in the historical city of Cusco, which once served as the capital of the Inca Empire. They will then make their way through the Sacred Valley of the Incas to Machu Picchu, where they can marvel at not only the beauty of the site, but also the ingenuity of the Incas. The finale of the expedition will be conquering the challenging Choquequirao trek, whose reward is worth the effort!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
**The Choquequirao Trek is rated as difficult and should only be traversed by experienced trekkers who are in good physical condition.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco
Day 2: Exploration of the Sacred Valley of the Incas with Gourmet Lunch
Day 3: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu
Day 4: At Leisure in Cusco & Gourmet Lunch
Day 5: Choquequirao Trek
Day 6: Choquequirao Trek
Day 7: Choquequirao Trek
Day 8: Choquequirao Trek
Day 9: Departure from Cusco
Choquequirao Trek Boutique Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Included Services (Choquequirao Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook & Porters
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Deluxe Tents (The North Face Bastion 4)
*4-Person Tents Sleep (2) Trekkers for Extra Comfort
– Gourmet Trekking Meals
– Daily Snacks & Potable Water
– Duffle Bags
– Deluxe Sleeping Bags, Thermarest Inflatable Mattress & Inflatable Pillow
– All Entrance Fees to Include Machu Picchu
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices – Private Service:
$2,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$2,300.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$3,100.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Special Rates for Travel Through March 31, 2022:
$2,050.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$2,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$2,950.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms / tent and current for 2022.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded by request.
– Suggested Trekking Months are March – December.