Luxe Sacred Valley Mountain Bike & Hacienda Excursion
The Luxe Sacred Valley Mountain Bike & Hacienda Excursion is the perfect mix of archaeology, mountain biking, culture & luxury packaged into one day! The excursion will begin with private transportation to Pisaq Archaeological Site where we will explore this beautiful Incan site that overlooks the Sacred Valley of the Inca. From here we will continue to Huachuq’asa Pass (4,170 Meters / 13,681 Feet) where we will begin our downhill mountain bike! The path meanders through the Andes during this scenic & fun ride down into the Sacred Valley. After working up an appetite we will enjoy a delectable farm to table lunch at the stunning Hacienda Sarapampa. Following lunch, a tour will be conducted throughout the property and we will learn about the corn production of this working farm. En route back to Cusco the final stop will be made at Awana Kancha – a sustainable collective of native women who showcase their traditional art of textile making. Here we will see the natural dyeing process, a weaving demonstration and feed the llamas & alpacas! This excursion is the perfect way to experience the Andean countryside & culture of the Sacred Valley of the Inca!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Pisaq Site: 1-Hour Exploration
Bike Distance: 24 Kilometers / 15 Miles
Bike Duration: 2-Hours (Depending on Skill Level of the Group)
Hacienda: 2-Hour Lunch & Hacienda Tour
Awana Kancha: 30-Minutes
7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– 1-Hour Stop at Pisaq Archaeological Site
– Pisaq Archaeological Site Entrance Fee
– 2-Hour Bike from Huachuq’asa Pass to Pisaq Town
– Front Suspension Bike and Equipment (Helmet & Gloves)
**Please note bikes can be upgraded to full suspension for an additional cost
– Farm to Table Lunch at Hacienda Sarapampa
– Tour of Hacienda Sarapampa
– 30-Minute Stop at Awana Kancha
– Snacks & Water to Refill
– Waitstaff & Awana Kancha Gratuity
– Guide Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion & Not Solicited)
– Minimum age to participate is 10 years old.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Please note that all activities are weather permitting and subject to change.
– Activities can be customized for the needs of the group.
Days of Operation:
– March – December (Daily – Excluding Christmas Eve)
$240.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$270.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 3 Guests)
$290.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
**If guests have already purchased the Cusco Tourist Ticket (Boleto Turistico) that includes Pisaq Archaeological Site than discounted tour rates will apply.