(12 Days) AdrenaLuxe Ausangate Trek
Peru Eco Expeditions’ signature experiences are what they have coined as AdrenaLuxe – The Fusion of Adrenaline & Luxury. Custom designed specifically for the luxury adventure traveler by Peru Eco Expeditions, these itineraries are what dreams are made of! The AdrenaLuxe expeditions combine the best of Peru’s culture, culinary, adventure, & nature with unparalleled luxury. Join us for the AdrenaLuxe journey of a lifetime!
The AdrenaLuxe Ausangate Trek takes guest on an exhilarating adventure through Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu and concludes with a finale of trekking through the Vilcanota Mountain Range to the snow-capped peak of Ausangate. This stunning trekking route traverses numerous glacier lakes, remote Andean landscape & arrives at the striated slopes of Vinicunca – truly an experience of a lifetime!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco & Welcome Toast
Day 2: Luxe Sacred Valley Mountain Bike & Hacienda Excursion
Day 3: Maras Salt Mines, Moray, Via Ferrata to Skylodge Adventure Suites & Zipline
Day 4: Raft the Uruabmba River, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 5: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
Day 6: Cusco City & Food Tour
Day 7: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Cusco to Chillca Lodge)
Day 8: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Chillca Lodge to Machuraccay Lodge)
Day 9: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Machuraccay Lodge to Anantapata Lodge)
Day 10: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Anantapata Lodge to Huampococha Lodge)
Day 11: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Anantapata Lodge to Cusco)
Day 12: Departure from Cusco
AdrenaLuxe Ausangate Trek
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury & Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Included Services (Luxury Ausangate Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook, Housekeeper, Horseman & Llama Handler
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Double Rooms
– Biodegradable Hand Soap, Shampoo & Towels Provided Daily
– All Meals – Beginning with Lunch on Trekking Day 1 to Lunch on Day 5
– Daily Snacks & Filtered Water
– Porterage by Llamas
– Waterproof Bags for the Baggage Carried by Llamas
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– All Trekking Staff Gratuity
– There is no electricity at any of the lodges. (Anantapata has a solar panel to charge electronics)
– All rooms have private bathrooms & hot showers.
– Transportation times are subject to change based on traffic / road conditions.
– Hike times will vary depending on the skill level / altitude adjustment of the group.
Prices – Luxury Properties & Private Service:
$5,900.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$6,075.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$7,675.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Boutique Properties & Private Service:
$5,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$5,275.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$6,910.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
**Please Note: Our pricing listed above reflects private service. However, groups with a minimum (2) guests who would like a reduced rate have the option of joining the group Ausangate Trek departure, which is every Friday (March – November) for the discounted price of $6,675.00 USD Per Person with Luxury Hotels or $5,875 USD Per Person with Boutique Hotels.
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current through December 15, 2024.
– Pricing includes the credit card payment transaction fee.
– Travel dates occurring over Peruvian holidays, Christmas & New Year will incur additional holiday fees.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.