(12 Days) AdrenaLuxe Ausangate Trek
Peru Eco Expeditions signature experiences are what they have coined as AdrenaLuxe – The Fusion of Adrenaline & Luxury. Custom designed specifically for the luxury adventure traveler by Peru Eco Expeditions, these itineraries are what dreams are made of! The AdrenaLuxe expeditions combine the best of Peru’s culture, culinary, adventure, & nature with unparalleled luxury. Join us for the AdrenaLuxe journey of a lifetime!
The AdrenaLuxe Ausangate Trek encompasses Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu, the spectacular Humantay Lake and concludes with a finale of trekking through the Vilcanota Mountain Range to the snow-capped peak of Ausangate. This stunning trekking route traverses numerous glacier lakes & arrives at the striated slopes of Vinicunca.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / Cusco City Tour & Rooftop Dinner at Marcelo Batata
Day 2: Luxe Sacred Valley Mountain Bike & Hacienda Excursion
Day 3: Moray, Maras Salt Mines, Via Ferrata to Skylodge Adventure Suites & Zipline
Day 4: Raft the Uruabmba River, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 5: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
Day 6: Humantay Lake Horseback Ride, Hike & Mountain Bike
Day 7: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Cusco to Chillca Lodge)
Day 8: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Chillca Lodge to Machuraccay Lodge)
Day 9: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Machuraccay Lodge to Anantapata Lodge)
Day 10: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Anantapata Lodge to Huampococha Lodge)
Day 11: Luxury Ausangate Trek (Anantapata Lodge to Cusco)
Day 12: Departure from Cusco
AdrenaLuxe Ausangate Trek
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury Properties
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– All Staff Gratuity
Included Services (Luxury Ausangate Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook, Housekeeper, Horseman & Llama Handler
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Double Rooms
– Biodegradable Hand Soap, Shampoo & Towels Provided Daily
– All Meals – Beginning with Lunch on Trekking Day 1 to Lunch on Day 5
– Daily Snacks & Filtered Water
– Porterage by Llamas
– Waterproof Bags for the Baggage Carried by Llamas
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– There is no electricity at any of the lodges. (Anantapata has a solar panel to charge electronics)
– All rooms have private bathrooms & hot showers.
– Transportation times are subject to change based on traffic / road conditions.
– Hike times will vary depending on the skill level / altitude adjustment of the group.
$5,250.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6 Guests)
$5,500.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$6,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2018.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– The Ausangate Trek has a weekly set departure of every Friday from March – November.
– Private departure days are available for groups of 4+ trekkers.