Palccoyo Rainbow Trek & Mountain Bike Excursion
The Palccoyo Rainbow Trek & Mountain Bike Excursion is an amazing way to enjoy the otherworldly scenery of the Vilcanota Mountain Range of the Andes! Guests will enjoy a mini trek to view the beautiful rainbow mountains of Palccoyo. Spectacular 360 degree views are offered from this uniquely colorful location in the high Andes. After returning from the trek guests will then gear-up for an all downhill mountain bike adventure. The route follows the dirt road down a stunning valley that showcases the best of the Andean countryside – the towering peaks of the Andes, traditional adobe houses, herds of alpacas, eucalyptus forests and a flowing stream. The Palccoyo Rainbow Trek & Mountain Bike Excursion is an excellent way to spend an action-packed day in the high Andes!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Trek & Bike Information:
Start Elevation: 4,787 Meters / 15,705 Feet
Highest Elevation: 4,900 Meters / 16,076 Feet
Hike Length: 3.2 KM (2 Miles) / Roundtrip
Hike Duration: 2 – 3 Hours (Depending on Guest Preference)
Bike Duration: 2-Hours (Estimate)
6:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Roundtrip Mini Trek to Palccoyo Rainbow Mountains
– Leisure Time for Photography & Enjoyment
– Full Suspension Bikes, Helmet & Gloves
– Gourmet Box Lunch with Beverage
– Snacks & Water to Refill
– All Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$165.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$195.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$295.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Guide & Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 31, 2023.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.
Recommended Months of Operation:
– March – December (January & February are peak of the rainy season.)