Hacienda Huayoccari Experience
Hacienda Huayoccari is an exclusive property located amidst the picturesque Sacred Valley of the Incas. The estate boasts a beautifully preserved Pre-Columbian, Incan and colonial private collection museum, lush grounds filled with colorful flowers and a dining room encompassed by historical artifacts. A traditional Peruvian lunch is served daily by reservation only.
This custom designed experience takes guests on a journey through the enigmatic landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and immerses into the rich Andean culture. Guests will enjoy a privately guided excursion as they learn about the intriguing history and people of this land. The day will begin with a visit to Chinchero, which is world-renowned for its native textiles. Mamitas that have preserved ancient techniques will provide a demonstration of the natural dyeing and weaving process. The group will then explore Moray Archaeological Site and the unique landscape of the Maras Salt Mines before making their way to the gorgeous Hacienda Huayoccari for lunch. The afternoon will be filled with time to meander through the famed and colorful Pisaq Artisanal Market. Guests can then wander through the backstreets of this eclectic town with their private guide and have the opportunity to sample the local empanadas before heading back to Cusco for the evening.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Native Textile Demonstration in Chinchero
– Moray Archaeological Site
– Maras Salt Mines
– Pre-Colombian, Incan & Colonial Private Collection Museum at Hacienda Huayoccari
– 3-Course Lunch at Hacienda Huayoccari
– Pisaq Artisanal Market with Local Empanadas
– All Entrance Fees
– Snacks & Water to Refill
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$195.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$220.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$315.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Guide and Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 20, 2024.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.