Cusco South Valley in Luxury
Peru Eco Expeditions’ exclusive Cusco South Valley in Luxury excursion showcases the architectural wonders of the different time periods that developed within Cusco Valley – pre-Incan, Incan and Spanish colonialism. The day will begin with exploration of Tipon Archaeological Site, which is one of the most impressive Incan sites in the Cusco area. The site is renowned for its beautiful canals, fountains and master stonemasonry. The journey will continue on to Pikillaqta, a fascinating archaeological site that was built by the pre-Incan culture of the Wari-Chanca. The group will then continue to Andahuaylillas Church, which is referred to as the “Sistine Chapel of South America”. Guests will marvel at the interior masterpiece that was created within this church. Afterwards, the group will be dropped off at Rumi Qolqa and embark on a short nature hike with their private guide that descends to the picturesque Huarcarpay Lake. A cheese & cracker platter as well as wine overlooking the lake will be prepared for the guests to conclude their South Valley excursion. The lake is renowned for its various bird species, even showcasing the Andean flamingo at certain times of the year. This is truly an unforgettable Andean experience!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Tipon Archaeological Hike
– Pikillaqta Archaeological Site
– Andahuaylillas Church
– Nature Hike from Rumi Qolca to Huacarpay Lake
– Wine with Cheese & Cracker Platter Overlooking Huacarpay Lake
– All Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$130.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$145.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$210.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Days of Operation:
– Guide & Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 31, 2023.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.