(12 Days) Luxury Choquequirao Trek to Machu Picchu
The Luxury Choquequirao Trek expedition was custom designed by Peru Eco Expeditions specifically for intrepid trekkers to truly immerse into the heart of the Andes on an off the beaten path adventure. This challenging route traverses steep peaks with stunning views, offers sweeping vistas of the Apurimac canyon and allows guests to observe remote archaeological sites all while en route to the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu. A touch of luxury has also been included for the guests’ enjoyment. The itinerary includes wine tasting in the art district of Cusco, gourmet culinary experiences, exploration of the Sacred Valley of the Incas as well as a much deserved post trek massage in one of the most renowned spas in Cusco! Join us for the experience of a lifetime!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
**The Choquequirao Trek is rated as difficult and should only be traversed by experienced trekkers who are in good physical condition.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco & Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Cusco City Tour with Wine Tasting
Day 3: Exploration of the Sacred Valley of the Incas with Gourmet Scenic Lunch
Day 4: Choquequirao Trek
Day 5: Choquequirao Trek
Day 6: Choquequirao Trek
Day 7: Choquequirao Trek
Day 8: Choquequirao Trek
Day 9: Choquequirao Trek
Day 10: Choquequirao Trek (Machu Picchu)
Day 11: Morning at Leisure / Afternoon Massage & Farewell Dinner
Day 12: Departure from Cusco
Luxury Choquequirao Trek
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Included Services (Choquequirao Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook & Porters
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Deluxe Tents (The North Face Bastion 4)
*4-Person Tents Sleep (2) Trekkers for Extra Comfort
– Gourmet Trekking Meals
– Daily Snacks & Potable Water
– Duffle Bags
– Deluxe Sleeping Bags, Thermarest Inflatable Mattress & Inflatable Pillow
– All Entrance Fees to Include Machu Picchu
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices – Private Service:
$3,350.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,500.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$4,675.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Special Rates for Travel Through December 2021:
$3,200.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,325.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$4,500.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms / tent and current for 2020.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded by request.
– Suggested Trekking Months are March – November.