(6 Days) Lake Titicaca Luxury Explorer
The Lake Titicaca Luxury Explorer was specifically designed by Peru Eco Expeditions for luxury adventure travelers who would like to delve into the culture of Cusco as well as enjoy the exclusive shores of Lake Titicaca. Combining the highlights of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu & an all-inclusive experience at Hotel Titilaka – A Relais & Chateau Boutique Hotel – this expedition allows guests to immerse themselves into the Andean culture of this region in a short period of time. The (6 Day) Lake Titicaca Luxury Explorer offers a once in a lifetime adventure through the heart of the Andes to the Altiplano!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / Walking City Tour & Gourmet Lunch
Day 2: Chinchero, Moray, Maras Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo & Exclusive Hacienda
Day 3: Machu Picchu
Day 4: Flight to Juliaca & Afternoon Activity at Hotel Titilaka
Day 5: Lake Titicaca Exploration (Choice of Activity)
Day 6: Sillustani & Departure from Juliaca
Lake Titicaca Luxury Explorer
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury or Boutique Properties
– Flight from Cusco to Juliaca
– All-Inclusive Experience at Hotel Titilaka (3 Days / 2 Nights)
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
*Please Contact Us for Pricing
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2023.
– Train to/from Machu Picchu can be upgraded to the Hiram Bingham.
– Hiram Bingham pricing varies depending on season and day of operation.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.