Huaypo Lake & Inca Exploration
The Huaypo Lake & Inca Exploration combines adventure, culture and luxury into this complete day of immersion in the Andes! The day will begin with a private guide and vehicle picking up the guests at their hotel. The group will drive for approximately one hour past beautiful views of Chicon Mountain and the glaciated Sahuasiray peak until they arrive to Chinchero. Here, the group will enjoy a native textile demonstration showcasing the native weaving process and then explore the scenic Chinchero Archaeological Site. After this exploration, the tour will continue to the picturesque shores of Huaypo Lake. Guests will partake in 2-hours of water activities with a choice of SUP (stand-up paddle) or kayak. A beautifully catered lunch will be awaiting them upon their return from the water. Guests will indulge in a gourmet Andean BBQ with views of the lake and surrounding peaks. After lunch, the tour will continue to visit Moray Archaeological Site and the unique landscape of the Maras Salt Mines. The private guide will share historical and cultural information throughout the excursion. Private transportation will then transfer guests back to their hotel after a full day of adventure!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
7:00 AM – 3:45 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco Hotel
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Native Textile Demonstration & Chinchero Archaeological Site
– 2-Hour SUP (Stand-Up Paddle Board) Experience on Huaypo Lake
– All Equipment to Include Wet Suits with Changing Tent
– Gourmet Catered 3-Course Lunch on the Shores of Huaypo Lake
– Hot & Cold Beverages to Include Beer & Wine
– Moray Archaeological Site
– Maras Salt Mine
– All Entrance Fees
– Snacks & Water to Refill
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$315.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$345.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
**Please note this tour can also be operated without Stand-Up Paddle Boarding:
Prices (Without SUP):
$235.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$265.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
– Guide & Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 31, 2023.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.
Recommended Months of Operation:
– March – December (January & February are peak of the rainy season.)