SUP, Archaeological Sites & Mountain Bike Excursion
The SUP, Archaeological Sites & Mountain Bike Excursion tour is the perfect combination tour of archaeology & adventure! The tour begins from Cusco with private transportation from the guests’ hotel to the serene Laguna Huaypo. The lake is surrounded by pristine Peruvian countryside and snow-capped mountain peaks can be seen in the distance. Here the group will receive instruction from the private guide before their stand-up paddle board session on Laguna Huaypo. After working up an appetite on the water, the group will have a gourmet picnic lunch, accompanied by wine, served on the shore of this picturesque location.
The next adventure will be mountain biking through the Andean countryside surrounded by vistas of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The final destination of our ride will be at the Moray Archaeological Site. This site is renowned for its beautifully constructed concentric circle terraces. The private guide will provide a narration of the history and cultural significance of this site.
Directly following the excursion at Moray Archaeological Site the group will then board the private vehicle and be on their way to the Maras Salt Mine. This location was a pre-Incan salt mine that is still being utilized today by the local community. It will then be time to board the private vehicle to return to Cusco.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Approximate 1.5 – 2 Hour SUP Session with All Equipment
– Gourmet Picnic Lunch with Wine, Snacks & Water
– 1.5 – 2 Hour Bike Ride with Full Suspension Mountain Bike, Helmet & Gloves
– Moray Archaeological Site
– Maras Salt Mines
– All Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$250.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$275.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$410.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Guide & Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 31, 2023.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Tour is suitable for beginners and can be further customized.
Recommended Months of Operation:
– March – December (January & February are peak of the rainy season.)