Sacred Valley Raft & Trek Adventure
Adventure through the Sacred Valley of the Incas by water and land! The morning will begin with a rafting experience through the Sacred Valley of the Incas on the Urubamba River. Offering stunning views of the Andes, Peruvian countryside and numerous archaeological sites – this experience will be unforgettable! The rafting will conclude in Ollantaytambo where guests will be greeted with snacks and hot beverages. After a short drive through a remote valley, guests will arrive to Pumamarca Archaeological Site. Here they will enjoy a gourmet box lunch and a private tour of this interesting site. They will then begin to trek into the valley below. The trail is surrounding by incredible views of the Andes and meanders through ancient Incan terraces. The guests will then be transported back to their hotel having made everlasting memories. The Sacred Valley Raft & Trek Adventure would be a great addition to any Peruvian vacation!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
7:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation to/from Cusco or the Sacred Valley
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Private 2.5-Hour Rafting Experience Rafting the Urubamba River
– 1.5 – 1.75 Hours on the Water (Class I – III Rapids)
– All Equipment to Include Wetsuits & Safety Gear
– Safety Kayak
– Snacks & Hot Beverages
– Gourmet Box Lunch with Beverage
– Pumamarca Archaeological Site & Trek
– All Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$185.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$230.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$395.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Guide & Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 20, 2024.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.
Recommended Months of Operation:
– March – December (January & February are peak of the rainy season.)