Perolniyoc Waterfall Trek
The Perolniyoc Waterfall Trek is the perfect way to enjoy the best of the Peruvian countryside and experience the true essence of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Guests will be picked up from their hotel and driven to the first stop – Naupa Iglesias. This Incan site boasts spectacular stonemasonry and contains impeccably constructed altars. The group will then continue onto the small village of Socma, where the trek will begin.
The trail meanders past cultivated agricultural terraces that are still being farmed today by the local villagers. It then ascends into a lush canyon that is filled with several different species of native flora and fauna. This portion of the trail brings us to the base of the 50 meter high (164 feet) Perolniyoc Waterfall. The group will take a break to enjoy the scenery and presence of the spectacular falls. Afterwards, the trail continues for the ascent to Raqaypata, the archaeological site that is located directly on top of the waterfall. Panoramic views of the canyon and waterfall accompany the group upwards. A visit to Perolniyoc waterfall would be a perfect addition to any itinerary in this region!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Length: 9 KM (5.6 Miles)
Duration: 5 – 6 Hours (Depending on Skill Level of the Group)
7:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Stop at Naupa Iglesia
– Trek from Socma to Perolniyoc Waterfall & Raqaypata Archaeological Site
– Gourmet Box Lunch with Beverage
– Snacks & Water to Refill
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– All Entrance Fees
Prices / Private Service:
$105.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$130.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$210.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Guide & Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 31, 2023.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Trek can be customized for the needs of the group.
Recommended Months of Operation:
– March – December (January & February are peak of the rainy season.)