Perolniyoc Waterfall Trek
The Perolniyoc Waterfall Trek is the perfect way to enjoy the best of the Peruvian countryside and experience the true essence of the Sacred Valley of the Inca. Guests will be picked up from their hotel and driven to the first stop – Naupa Iglesias. This Incan site boasts spectacular stonemasonry and contains impeccably constructed altars. We will then continue onto the small village of Socma, where our trek will begin.
The trail meanders past cultivated agricultural terraces that are still being farmed today by the local villagers. It then ascends into a lush canyon that is filled with several different species of native flora & fauna. This portion of the trail brings us to the base of the 50 meter high (164 feet) Perolniyoc Waterfall. We will take a break here to enjoy the scenery and presence of the spectacular falls. Afterwards, we will continue our ascent to Raqaypata, the archaeological site that is located directly on top of the waterfall. Panoramic views of the canyon & waterfall accompany us upwards! A visit to Perolniyoc Waterfall would be a perfect addition to all active itineraries!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Length: 9 KM (5.6 Miles)
Duration: 5 – 6 Hours (Depending on Skill Level of the Group)
7:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Stop at Naupa Iglesia
– Trek from Socma to Perolniyoc Waterfall & Raqaypata Archaeological Site
– Gourmet Box Lunch with Beverage
– Snacks & Water to Refill
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– Guide Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion & Not Solicited)
– Minimum age to participate is 10 years old.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Trek can be customized for the needs of the group.
Days of Operation:
– March – December (Daily – Excluding Christmas Eve)
$110.00 USD Per Person (Based on a Minimum of 4+ Participants)
$135.00 USD Per Person (Based on a Minimum of 3 Participants)
$180.00 USD Per Person (Based on a Minimum of 2 Participants)