8-Day Manu National Park Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions’ 8-Day Manu National Park Expedition is the most adventure packed itinerary that is offered into this pristine area of the Amazon! Manu National Park & Biosphere Reserve is consistently ranked as the most biologically diverse location in the entire world and can be frequently seen gracing the pages of National Geographic Magazine. This expedition was custom designed by Manu experts, Daniel & Sara Bustamante, and is an absolute must for adventure lovers & wildlife enthusiasts alike! Combining mountain biking, canopy rappelling, remote jungle hiking, interaction with native tribes, the best places for exotic wildlife viewing & so much more- this unique Amazon expedition is truly a once in a lifetime experience!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Canopy Walkway & Mountain Bike into Amazon Cloud Forest
Day 2: Cock of the Rock Lek, Cloud Forest Hike & Mountain Biking
Day 3: Waterfall Hike & Hot Springs
Day 4: Salvador Lake, Jungle Hikes & Orotongo Lake
Day 5: Boat to Manu Wildlife Center & Tapir Clay Lick
Day 6: Canopy Rappel & Camungo Lake & Observation Tower
Day 7: Blanquillo Macaw Clay Lick & Transfer to Puerto Maldonado
Day 8: Depart from Puerto Maldonado
– Organization of Expedition
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Private Boat Transportation in Amazon
– Professional Amazon Naturalist / Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Private Cook
– Front Suspension Mountain Bikes
– Helmet & Gloves
– Nightly Accommodation in Jungle Lodges
– Meals (Lunch from Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 8)
– Snacks, Potable Water & Hot Drinks
– All Activities & Entrance Fees Listed in Itinerary
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
$2,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$2,650.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 3 Guests)
$3,300.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2020.
– There will be no electricity at any of the lodges, excluding the last night.
– Please note that all activities are weather permitting and subject to change.
– Activities can be customized for the needs of the group.
– Departure flights are not included in the expedition price. We recommend this expedition to be scheduled at the end of travel in Peru & for guests to fly from Puerto Maldonado back to Lima. There are (2) direct flights daily for this route. Should guests require transportation back to Cusco after this expedition it can be arranged for an additional cost. There are daily flights to Cusco as well as an overland route.