(7 Days) Ausangate Trek Boutique Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions has custom created the Ausangate Trek Boutique Expedition for active travelers who are interested in experiencing the culture of Peru as well as traversing the high altitude trek of Ausangate in the comfort of mountain lodges. The expedition begins with a welcome toast overlooking the historical city of Cusco. The journey continues through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where guests delve into the rich cultural heritage of this region. Guests will marvel at the surrounding scenery and unique landscape of the Maras Salt Mines and explore Moray Archaeological Site before partaking in a Pachamanca lunch experience. They will then board the Vistadome train bound for Machu Picchu. The expedition will then explore the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu as well as Huayna Picchu peak.
The finale of the expedition will be a 3 day & 2 night trek through the stunning Ausangate region of Peru. The trek will be accompanied by a full staff to include llama porters for luggage and guests will sleep amidst the Andes in the comfort of mountain lodges. Trekkers will traverse unique landscapes to include glacier lakes, snow-capped peaks, red valleys and the famed Vinicunca – a true trip of a lifetime!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
**Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco & Welcome Toast
Day 2: Exploration of the Sacred Valley of the Incas with Pachamanca Lunch
Day 3: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
Day 4: 3-Day Ausangate Lodge Trek
Day 5: 3-Day Ausangate Lodge Trek
Day 6: 3-Day Ausangate Lodge Trek
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Ausangate Trek Boutique Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Hotel Properties
– 3 Day & 2 Night Ausangate Lodge Trek
– Majority of Meals
– All Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices – Private Service:
$2,500.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$2,625.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$3,775.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current through December 15, 2023.
– Pricing includes the credit card payment transaction fee.
– Travel dates occurring over Peruvian holidays, Christmas & New Year will incur additional holiday fees.
– Hotel accommodations can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.