3-Day Hike & Bike Manu Amazon Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions offers the most all-encompassing express expedition into the Amazon’s Manu National Park & Biosphere Reserve with their 3-Day Hike & Bike experience! Guests will hike through pristine forests, mountain bike from the high Andes into the cloud forest’s stunning landscape, observe wildlife on an Amazonian oxbow lake and view the rainforest from a canopy walkway! A highlight of this expedition is observing the cock of the rock (the National Bird of Peru) in its natural habitat. Every single day is filled with adventure and complete immersion into the beauty of the Amazon cloud forest!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Hike Manu National Park / Mountain Bike From Andes to Amazon
Day 2: Cock of the Rock Lek / Wildlife Observation on Oxbow Lake
Day 3: Cloud Forest Canopy Walkway / Mountain Bike into the Sacred Valley
– Organization of Expedition
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Professional Amazon Naturalist / Biking Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Private Cook
– Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
– Helmet & Gloves
– (2) Nights in the Cock of the Rock Lodge
– Meals (Lunch from Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3)
– Snacks, Potable Water & Hot Drinks
– All Activities & Entrance Fees Listed in Itinerary
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
$625.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$760.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$910.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 3 Guests)
$1,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2022.
– Pricing does not include the payment transaction fee.
– The Cock of the Rock Lodge runs a generator for certain hours each day, therefore electronics can be charged.
– Please note that all activities are weather permitting and subject to change.
– Experience can be further customized to meet the needs of the group.