Huaypo Lake SUP
Spend the day relaxing on Huaypo Lake during this privately guided excursion through the Andean countryside! The day will begin with private transportation from the guests’ Cusco hotel to the area of Chinchero. Chinchero is world-renowned for its production of native textiles. A stop will be made for a demonstration of this traditional practice as well as for scenic views of Chinchero Archaeological Site. The experience will continue to the picturesque Huaypo Lake. The group will change into wetsuits and after safety instruction, enjoy the morning SUPing (stand up paddle boarding) amidst the peaks of the Andes. A gourmet picnic lunch with wine, snacks & hot beverages will be served after the activity. Private transportation will then transport guests back to Cusco.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
7:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Estimate)
– Private Roundtrip Transportation from Cusco
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Native Textile Demonstration & Scenic Lookout of Chinchero Archaeological Site
– All SUP Equipment, Wet Suit, Life Jacket & Towel
– SUP Instruction & Safety Briefing
– Changing Tent
– Gourmet Picnic Lunch with Wine
– Snacks & Hot Beverages
– All Associated Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$175.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$205.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$335.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Guide & Driver Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 31, 2023.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.
Recommended Months of Operation:
– March – December (January & February are peak of the rainy season.)