(7 Days) Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions’ is proud to offer trekkers this unique package that encompasses the highlights of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas as well as a private Inca Trail Trek! This expedition combines culture, culinary and outdoor adventure that immerses guests into the heart of the Peru. Enjoy an exclusive, privately guided experience trekking through the Andes to the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu! The trek will be accompanied by dedicated staff consisting of a bilingual guide, cook & porters. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience for adventure travelers!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / City Tour & Rooftop Dinner at Marcelo Batata
Day 2: Saqsayhuaman, Pisaq, Hacienda Sarapampa & Ollantaytambo
Day 3: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ollantaytambo – KM 82 – Huayllabamba
Mileage: – 12 KM / 7.5 Miles
Day 4: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Huayllabamba – Dead Woman’s Pass – Pacaymayo
Mileage: – 10 KM / 6.2 Miles
Day 5: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Pacaymayo – Phuyupatamarca – Winay Wayna
Mileage: – 16 KM / 9.94 Miles
Day 6: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek (Sun Gate & Machu Picchu)
Route: – Winay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Return to Cusco
Mileage: – 6 KM / 3.7 Miles & Machu Picchu
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Staff for Private Inca Trail Trek (Guide, Cook & Porters)
– All Equipment for Trek
– Upgraded Trek Enhancements:
The North Face Bastion 4 Tent (Sleeps 2 For Extra Comfort)
Deluxe Sleeping Bag
Thermarest Inflatable Mattress
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Accommodation in Boutique Hotels
– Majority of Meals
– Inca Trail Permit & Machu Picchu Entrance Fee
– All Additional Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
$2,200.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$2,900.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2019.
– Inca Trail Permits SELL OUT FAST! Bookings should be made at least 6-9 months prior.
– Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain Entrance Tickets can be added on to the expedition for an additional cost & are subject to availability.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Inca Trail pictures are compliments of Adriane Bean.