(7 Days) Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions’ is proud to offer trekkers this unique package that encompasses the highlights of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas as well as a private Inca Trail Trek! Enjoy an exclusive experience trekking through the Andes to the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu! The private trek will be accompanied by dedicated staff consisting of a bilingual guide, cook & porters. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience for adventure travelers!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / City Tour & Rooftop Dinner at Marcelo Batata
Day 2: Saqsayhuaman, Pisaq, Hacienda Sarapampa & Ollantaytambo
Day 3: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ollantaytambo – KM 82 – Huayllabamba
Mileage: – 12 KM / 7.5 Miles
Day 4: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Huayllabamba – Dead Woman’s Pass – Pacaymayo
Mileage: – 10 KM / 6.2 Miles
Day 5: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Pacaymayo – Phuyupatamarca – Winay Wayna
Mileage: – 16 KM / 9.94 Miles
Day 6: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek (Sun Gate & Machu Picchu)
Route: – Winay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Return to Cusco
Mileage: – 6 KM / 3.7 Miles & Machu Picchu
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Staff for Private Inca Trail Trek (Guide, Cook & Porters)
– All Equipment for Trek to Include The North Face Bastion 4 Tent, Upgraded Sleeping Bag, Thermarest Inflatable Mattress & Camping Pillow
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
$2,275.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$3,100.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2019.
– Inca Trail Permits SELL OUT FAST! Bookings should be made at least 6-9 months prior.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Inca Trail pictures are compliments of Adriane Bean.