(7 Days) Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions is proud to offer travelers this unique package that encompasses the highlights of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas as well as a private Classic Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu! This expedition combines culture, culinary and outdoor adventure that immerses guests into the heart of Peru. The conclusion of the experience will be enjoying an exclusive, privately guided experience trekking through the Andes to the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu in comfort. The trek will be accompanied by dedicated staff consisting of a bilingual guide, cook and porters. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience for adventure travelers!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco, City Tour & Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Saqsayhuaman, Awana Kancha, Hacienda Sarapampa & Ollantaytambo
Day 3: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ollantaytambo – KM 82 – Huayllabamba
Mileage: – 12 KM / 7.5 Miles
Day 4: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Huayllabamba – Dead Woman’s Pass – Pacaymayo
Mileage: – 10 KM / 6.2 Miles
Day 5: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Pacaymayo – Phuyupatamarca – Winay Wayna
Mileage: – 16 KM / 9.94 Miles
Day 6: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek (Sun Gate & Machu Picchu)
Route: – Winay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Return to Cusco
Mileage: – 6 KM / 3.7 Miles & Machu Picchu
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Staff for Private Inca Trail Trek (Guide, Cook & Porters)
– All Equipment for Trek
– Upgraded Trek Enhancements:
*The North Face Bastion 4 Tent (Sleeps 2 For Extra Comfort)
*Deluxe Sleeping Bag
*Thermarest Inflatable Mattress
*Inflatable Camping Pillow
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Accommodation in Boutique Hotels
– Majority of Meals
– Inca Trail Permit & Machu Picchu Entrance Fee
– All Additional Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$2,350.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$2,750.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 3 Guests)
$3,350.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
**Please note that the 4-Day Inca Trail Trek pricing may be subject to a new Peruvian law governing the employment of porters on the Inca Trail. If this law gets formally implemented then the price for the trek will substantially increase.
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms / camping tents and current through December 15, 2023.
– Pricing includes the credit card payment transaction fee.
– Travel dates occurring over Peruvian holidays, Christmas & New Year will incur additional holiday fees.
– Inca Trail Permits SELL OUT FAST! Bookings should be made at least 6-9 months prior.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.