(7 Days) Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions has partnered with Alpaca Expeditions (the #1 rated Inca Trail Trekking Agency) to offer you this unique package that encompasses the highlights of Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas as well as a private Classic Inca Trail Trek! Enjoy an exclusive experience trekking through the Andes to Machu Picchu! Your trek will be accompanied by your dedicated staff consisting of a bilingual guide, private cook & porters. Join us for the trekking experience of a lifetime!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / City Tour & Rooftop Dinner at Marcelo Batata
Day 2: Saqsayhuaman, Pisaq, Hacienda Sarapampa & Ollantaytambo
Day 3: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ollantaytambo – KM 82 – Ayapata
Mileage: – 14 KM / 8.7 Miles
Day 4: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ayapata – Dead Women’s Pass – Pacaymayo – Chaquicocha
Mileage: – 16 KM / 9.94 Miles
Day 5: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Chaquicocha – Phuyupatamarca – Winay Wayna|
Mileage: – 10 KM / 6.2 Miles
Day 6: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek (Sun Gate & Machu Picchu)
Route: – Winay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Return to Cusco
Mileage: – 5 KM / 3.1 Miles & Machu Picchu
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Inca Trail Boutique Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Staff for Private Inca Trail Trek (Guide, Cook & Porters)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– Satellite Phone for Inca Trail Trek
– All Staff Gratuity
$2,170.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$2,500.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2018.
– Inca Trail Permits SELL OUT FAST! Bookings should be made at least 6-9 months prior.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Inca Trail pictures are compliments of Adriane Bean.