(10 Days) Highlights of Peru
The Highlights of Peru expedition showcases the best of Peru! From delving into the delectable culinary scene of Lima to trekking the world famous Inca Trail and concluding with mountain biking through the Rainbow Mountains of the Vilcanota Mountain Range – this expedition is the perfect experience for intrepid adventure travelers. Guests will also have the opportunity to immerse into the Andean culture within Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas on this once in a lifetime journey!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Lima & Evening Food Tour
Day 2: Custom Lima City Tour
Day 3: Flight to Cusco / At Leisure
Day 4: Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Awana Kancha, Exclusive Hacienda & Pisaq Market
Day 5: Chinchero, Maras Salt Mines, Moray, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 6: Inca Trail from KM104 to Machu Picchu (Winay Wayna & Sun Gate)
Day 7: Machu Picchu
Day 8: Morning at Leisure / Custom Cusco City Tour
Day 9: Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Trek & Mountain Bike
Day 10: Departure from Cusco
Highlights of Peru
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$3,275.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,475.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$4,075.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current through March 1, 2025.
– Pricing includes the credit card payment transaction fee.
– Travel dates occurring over Peruvian holidays, Christmas & New Year will incur additional holiday fees.
– Bookings should be made in advance to ensure availability of the Inca Trail Permit.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Domestic Airfare is not included and must be purchased directly by the guests.