(10 Days) Highlights of Peru
The Highlights of Peru expedition showcases the best of Peru! From delving into the delectable culinary scene of Lima to trekking the world famous Inca Trail and concluding with mountain biking through the Rainbow Mountains of the Vilcanota Mountain Range – this expedition is the perfect experience for intrepid adventure travelers. Guests will also have the opportunity to immerse into the Andean culture within Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas on this once in a lifetime journey!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Lima
Day 2: Lima City Tour & Evening Culinary Tour
Day 3: Flight to Cusco / At Leisure
Day 4: Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Awana Kancha, Exclusive Hacienda & Pisaq Market
Day 5: Chinchero, Maras Salt Mines, Moray, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 6: 2-Day Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (Sun Gate)
Day 7: 2-Day Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (Machu Picchu)
Day 8: Morning at Leisure / Peruvian Steakhouse Lunch & Cusco City Tour
Day 9: Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Trek & Mountain Bike
Day 10: Departure from Cusco
Highlights of Peru
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Guide for the 2-Day Short Inca Trail Trek
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
2022 Prices – Private Service:
$3,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,275.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$3,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Special Rates for Travel Through December 2021:
$3,075.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,100.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$3,625.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2022.
– Hotels can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Inca Trail Permits SELL OUT FAST! Bookings should be made at least 6-9 months prior.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Expedition does not operate in February as the Inca Trail is closed for maintenance.
– Domestic airfare (Lima – Cusco) is not included with the expedition price.