(5 Days) Inca Trail Express Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions is proud to offer this all-encompassed express expedition that showcases the highlights of Cusco as well as the 2-Day Inca Trail Trek! This expedition is perfect for travelers who want to maximize their short time in the Cusco Region as it includes exploration of Cusco City, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and a finale of trekking the spectacular 2-Day Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu with arrival through the famed Sun Gate!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / Cusco City Tour
Day 2: Native Textiles, Moray, Maras Salt Mines & Ollantaytambo
Day 3: 2-Day Short Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu
– Winay Wayna & Sun Gate Arrival into Machu Picchu
Day 4: 2-Day Short Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu
– Machu Picchu & Return to Cusco
Day 5: Departure from Cusco
Inca Trail Express Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Hotel Properties
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– Satellite Phone for Inca Trail Trek
Prices (Private Expedition with 2-Day Inca Trail Group Trekking Service):
$1,470.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$1,590.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
*This pricing structure reflects all private services except for the 2-Day Inca Trail Trek, which is based on a group trekking service.
Prices (Private Expedition with 2-Day Inca Trail Private Trekking Service):
$1,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$2,170.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
*This pricing structure reflects all private services to include the 2-Day Inca Trail Trek.
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2019.
– Hotel accommodations can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain hikes can be added on for an additional cost & subject to availability.
– Bookings should be made in advance to ensure availability of the Inca Trail Permit.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Inca Trail pictures are compliments of Adriane Bean.