(5 Days) Inca Trail Express Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions is proud to offer this all-encompassed express expedition that showcases the highlights of Cusco as well as the private 2-Day Inca Trail Trek! This expedition is perfect for travelers who want to maximize their short time in the Cusco Region as it includes exploration of Cusco City, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and a finale of trekking the spectacular 2-Day Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu with arrival through the famed Sun Gate!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco, Cusco City Tour & Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Native Textiles, Moray, Maras Salt Mines, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 3: 2-Day Short Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu (Winay Wayna & Sun Gate)
Day 4: 2-Day Short Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu (Machu Picchu Citadel)
Day 5: Departure from Cusco
Inca Trail Express Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Hotel Properties
– Majority of Meals
– Inca Trail Permit & Entrance to Machu Picchu
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices – Private Service:
$1,575.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$1,995.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2022.
– Hotel accommodations can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain hikes can be added on for an additional cost & subject to availability.
– Bookings should be made in advance to ensure availability of the Inca Trail Permit.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.