(6 Days) Cusco Encompassed in Luxury
Cusco Encompassed in Luxury is an expedition of what dreams are made of! Explore the eclectic sights of Cusco, wander through ancient archaeological sites, become enthralled with the vistas of the Sacred Valley of the Incas and let the mystical beauty of Machu Picchu transport your spirit into another time – that is just a small glimpse of what will be experienced during this luxe expedition! This itinerary is the classic way to experience the most popular destinations in and around Cusco in complete luxury.
Our handpicked guides will provide an abundance of historical, cultural and archaeological knowledge to accompany the journey as well as offer a personalized service catered specifically for the needs of our clients. After exploring the sights and sounds of Cusco during day, be prepared to be pampered at the selected hotel properties. This luxury expedition into the heart of Peru is truly an experience of a lifetime!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco & Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Custom City Tour of Cusco with Andean Inspired Lunch
Day 3: Andean Culture, Exclusive Hacienda & Artisanal Market
Day 4: Maras Salt Mine, Gourmet Lunch at Scenic Venue, Moray & Ollantaytambo
Day 5: Belmond Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu
Day 6: Departure from Cusco
Cusco Encompassed in Luxury
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$4,600.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$4,750.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$5,375.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current through December 15, 2024.
– Pricing includes the credit card payment transaction fee.
– Travel dates occurring over Peruvian holidays, Christmas & New Year will incur additional holiday fees.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.