Cusco Art & Wine Tour
The Cusco Art & Wine Tour escorts guests through the backstreets of Cusco to delve into the eclectic art scene of this magnificent city! A private guide will provide insight and knowledge into the cultural and historical significance of the various styles of art that are still being practiced today. The tour will meander through Cusco’s renowned art district of San Blas. During this experience, guests will have the opportunity to visit (4) unique artisan entrepreneur locations, explore the Archbishop Palace & Religious Art Museum, partake in a hands-on experience with a local artisan and conclude the tour sipping wine in a lush garden.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
8:45 AM – 1:00 PM (Estimate)
– Escorted Walking Tour
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Archbishop Palace & Museum of Religious Art
– 12-Angle Stone
– Visit to (4) Unique Artisan Entrepreneur Locations
– Interactive Experience with Local Artisan
– Hot Chocolate or Coffee in Art Gallery
– Wine & Tapas in Lush Garden
– All Entrance Fees
Prices / Private Service:
$ 99.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$110.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$140.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Days of Operation:
– Daily (Excluding Sunday)
– Guide Gratuity (At Your Own Discretion)
– Pricing is valid through December 20, 2024.
– Tour time is subject to change based on the size & skill level of the group.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.