Cusco Art & Wine Tour
The Cusco Art & Wine Tour escorts guests through the backstreets of Cusco to delve into the eclectic art scene of this magnificent city! A private guide will provide insight & knowledge into the cultural & historical significance of the various styles of art that are still being practiced today. During this experience, guests will have the opportunity to visit (4) unique artisan entrepreneur locations, explore the Archbishop Palace & Religious Art Museum, partake in a hands-on experience with a local artisan & conclude the tour sipping wine in a boutique property in San Blas – the renowned art district of Cusco!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
8:45 AM – 1:00 PM (Estimate)
– Escorted Walking Tour
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– Visit to (4) Unique Artisan Entrepreneur Locations
– Interactive Experience with Local Artisan
– 12-Angle Stone
– Archbishop Palace & Museum of Religious Art
– Wine / Cheese & Cracker Platter in Boutique Property
– All Entrance Fees
– Experience can be further customized to meet the needs of the group.
Days of Operation:
– Daily (Excluding Sunday)
$75.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$95.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)