(8 Days) Peru Givecation
Travel with a purpose on this custom designed (8 Days) Peru Givecation, created by Peru Eco Expeditions! This journey combines traditional travel with conscious tourism for a unique experience that traverses our beloved homeland. Intertwined into our excursions are activities that support our favorite local family owned and operated businesses, non-profits and sustainable rural tourism projects. The expedition will begin with meeting our friends at the Elim Orphanage and embarking on a conscious Cusco city tour. Continuing on to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, guests will immerse into the Andean countryside while visiting a family owned and operated ranch as well as contribute to the Llama Pack Project. Guests will then explore the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu and have the opportunity to summit the gorgeous Huayna Picchu precipice, which is one of our favorite hikes in Peru. The conclusion of the expedition will be witnessing the enigmatic views of the Palccoyo Rainbow Mountains that is located within an area that has successfully implemented community based rural tourism.
In addition to our guests making lifelong memories and coming to a better understanding of Peruvian culture and society by partaking in this expedition, Peru Eco Expeditions will also sponsor (1) sterilization of a Cusco street dog for every expedition that is booked with us. Please contact us for additional information about this truly extraordinary itinerary created straight from our hearts that directly supports our local community!
**Please contact us to view the complete expedition description and extended itinerary.
The creation of this expedition was inspired by:
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco
Day 2: Cusco Orphanage Visit & Conscious Cusco City Tour
Day 3: Sacsayhuaman, Peruvian Camelids, Pisaq Market & Family Owned Ranch Experience
Day 4: Moray Archaeological Site, Maras Salt Mines & Llama Pack Project
Day 5: Vistadome Train to Machu Picchu & Afternoon At Leisure in Machu Picchu Pueblo
Day 6: Mystical Machu Picchu with Huayna Picchu Summit & Return to Cusco
Day 7: Palccoyo Rainbow Trek & Mountain Bike Excursion with Farewell Dinner
Day 8: Departure from Cusco
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– Gift Certificate to Xapiri Ground
– Donation to Elim Orphanage
– Sterilization of (1) Peruvian Street Dog
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Properties
– All Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices / Private Service:
$3,250.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,450.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$4,020.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
*Please note that this expedition must be operated from Friday – Friday.
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current through December 15, 2023.
– Pricing includes the credit card payment transaction fee.
– Travel dates occurring over Peruvian holidays, Christmas & New Year will incur additional holiday fees.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Huayna Picchu tickets are subject to availability.