(7 Days) Classic Cusco Explorer
The Classic Cusco Explorer is a budget-friendly, privately guided experience that explores the highlights of Cusco! Guests will meander through stunning archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, immerse into Andean culture, trek through remote valleys, become mystified at the wonders of Machu Picchu and sit in awe at the stunning beauty of Humantay Lake. The combination of intriguing historical insight paired with Peru’s incredible natural beauty and sweeping landscapes make this a true experience of a lifetime for adventure travelers!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in and exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco
Day 2: Native Textiles in Chinchero, Maras Salt Mines, Moray & Picnic Lunch
Day 3: Pumamarca Trek, Pachamanca Lunch & Train to Machu Picchu
Day 4: Mystical Machu Picchu
Day 5: Cusco At Leisure
Day 6: Humantay Glacier Lake Trek
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Classic Cusco Explorer
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Hotel Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices – Private Service:
$1,750.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$1,875.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$2,375.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current through December 15, 2024.
– Pricing includes the credit card payment transaction fee.
– Travel dates occurring over Peruvian holidays, Christmas & New Year will incur additional holiday fees.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.