(7 Days) Inca Trail Luxury Expedition
The Inca Trail Luxury Expedition is the perfect combination of luxury, adventure & trekking to the ever mystical Machu Picchu! This experience offers unique dining experiences, exploration of the major archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley of the Inca, luxury accommodation as well as a privately guided Classic Inca Trail trek!
Peru Eco Expeditions has partnered with Alpaca Expeditions (the #1 rated Inca Trail Trekking Agency) to offer you this privately guided trekking experience. Enjoy an exclusive experience trekking through the Andes to Machu Picchu! Your private trek will be accompanied by your dedicated staff that consists of a bilingual guide, private cook & porters. Join us for the trekking experience of a lifetime!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / Luxury Archaeoastronomy Dining Experience
Day 2: Saqsayhuaman, Pisaq, Hacienda Sarapampa & Ollantaytambo
Day 3: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ollantaytambo – KM 82 – Ayapata
Mileage: – 14 KM / 8.7 Miles
Day 4: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ayapata – Dead Women’s Pass – Pacaymayo – Chaquicocha
Mileage: – 16 KM / 9.94 Miles
Day 5: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Chaquicocha – Phuyupatamarca – Winay Wayna|
Mileage: – 10 KM / 6.2 Miles
Day 6: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek (Sun Gate & Machu Picchu)
Route: – Winay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Return to Cusco
Mileage: – 5 KM / 3.1 Miles & Machu Picchu
Day 7: Departure from Cusco
Inca Trail Luxury Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Staff for Private Inca Trail Trek (Guide, Cook & Porters)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– Satellite Phone for Inca Trail Trek
– All Staff Gratuity
$2,550.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$2,990.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2018.
– Inca Trail Permits SELL OUT FAST! Bookings should be made at least 6-9 months prior.
– The Inca Trail is closed the entire month of February for maintenance.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Inca Trail pictures are compliments of Adriane Bean.