(10 Days) Deluxe Hiking Expedition
The Deluxe Hiking Expedition was created by Peru Eco Expeditions specifically catered for the luxury adventure hiker! This expedition blends the cultural & archaeological aspects of Cusco with its premiere hiking trails – from glaciated mountains to turquoise lagoons & lush Machu Picchu to the red mountains surrounding Ausangate – there really is no better way to combine the varying landscapes of Peru than embarking on this exclusive expedition!
Our handpicked guides will provide an abundance of historical, cultural & archaeological knowledge to accompany your journey as well as offer a personalized service catered specifically for the needs of our guests.
Guests will be escorted daily into the countryside of Peru to immerse themselves into the landscape of this beautiful country and retire at night into the most luxurious properties this region has to offer for the ultimate pampering!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco
Day 2: Sacsayhuaman / Q’enqo, Balcon del Diablo Hike & Archaeoastronomy Dinner
Day 3: Moray Archaeological Site, Maras Salt Mines & Chinchero – Urquillos Hike
Day 4: Perolniyoc Waterfall Hike, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 5: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
Day 6: Humantay Lake & Ruins Trek
Day 7: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Cusco – Anantapata Lodge)
Day 8: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Anantapata Lodge – Huampococha Lodge)
Day 9: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Huampococha Lodge – Cusco)
Day 10: Departure from Cusco
Deluxe Hiking Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury Properties
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– All Staff Gratuity
Included Services (Luxury Vinicunca Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook, Housekeeper, Horseman & Llama Handler
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Double Rooms
– Biodegradable Hand Soap, Shampoo & Towels Provided Daily
– All Meals – Beginning with Lunch on Trekking Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3
– Daily Snacks & Filtered Water
– Porterage by Llamas
– Waterproof Bags for the Baggage Carried by Llamas
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
$3,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6 Guests)
$3,975.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$5,475.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2018.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.