(10 Days) Cusco Discovery & Luxury Vinicunca Trek
The Cusco Discovery & Luxury Vinicunca Trek was created for those adventure travelers who would like to explore the most renowned sites of this region as well as get off the beaten track. This itinerary incorporates all of the major archaeological sites in & around Cusco as well as the less visited locations, which are just as spectacular! The finale of the expedition is a private lodge to lodge trek to view the spectacular Vinicunca, located in the Vilcanota Mountain Range of the Andes!
Our handpicked guides will provide an abundance of historical, cultural & archaeological knowledge to accompany your journey as well as offer a personalized service catered specifically for the needs of our guests.
Guests will be escorted daily into the countryside of Peru to immerse themselves into the landscape of this beautiful country and retire at night into the most luxurious properties this region has to offer for the ultimate pampering!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco
Day 2: Saqsayhuaman, Awana Kancha, Pisaq & Paso Horse Show
Day 3: Inti Punku (Sun Gate) Hike OR Perolniyoc Waterfall Hike
Day 4: Ollantaytambo, Pachamanca Lunch & Train to Machu Picchu Pueblo
Day 5: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
Day 6: Cusco City Tour & Rooftop Lunch at Marcelo Batata
Day 7: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Cusco – Anantapata Lodge)
Day 8: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Anantapata Lodge – Huampococha Lodge)
Day 9: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Huampococha Lodge – Cusco)
Day 10: Departure from Cusco
Cusco Discovery & Vinicunca Trek
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury & Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Included Services (Luxury Vinicunca Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook, Housekeeper, Horseman & Llama Handler
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Double Rooms
– Biodegradable Hand Soap, Shampoo & Towels Provided Daily
– All Meals – Beginning with Lunch on Trekking Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3
– Daily Snacks & Filtered Water
– Porterage by Llamas
– Waterproof Bags for the Baggage Carried by Llamas
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– All Trekking Staff Gratuity
Prices – Boutique Hotels:
$3,250.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,400.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$4,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Luxury / Boutique Hotels:
$3,950.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$4,100.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$5,475.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2019.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Expedition operates from March – November.