(10 Days) AdrenaLuxe Machu Picchu Trek
Peru Eco Expeditions’ signature experiences are what they have coined as AdrenaLuxe – The Fusion of Adrenaline & Luxury. Custom designed specifically for the luxury adventure traveler by Peru Eco Expeditions, these itineraries are what dreams are made of! The AdrenaLuxe expeditions combine the best of Peru’s culture, culinary, adventure, & nature with unparalleled luxury. Join us for the AdrenaLuxe journey of a lifetime!
The AdrenaLuxe Machu Picchu Trek traverses Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the Inca Trail Trek to Machu Picchu and concludes with an epic finale exploring the enigmatic landscape of the Palccoyo Rainbow Mountains!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Maras Salt Mines, Moray, Via Ferrata to Skylodge Adventure Suites & Zipline
Day 3: Raft the Urubamba River, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ollantaytambo – KM 82 – Ayapata
Mileage: – 14 KM / 8.7 Miles
Day 5: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Ayapata – Dead Women’s Pass – Pacaymayo – Chaquicocha
Mileage: – 16 KM / 9.94 Miles
Day 6: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek
Route: – Chaquicocha – Phuyupatamarca – Winay Wayna|
Mileage: – 10 KM / 6.2 Miles
Day 7: Private Classic Inca Trail Trek (Sun Gate & Machu Picchu)
Route: – Winay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Return to Cusco
Mileage: – 5 KM / 3.1 Miles & Machu Picchu
Day 8: At Leisure in Cusco / Spa Appointment
Day 9: Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Trek & Mountain Bike
Day 10: Departure from Cusco
AdrenaLuxe Machu Picchu Trek
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Staff for Private Inca Trail Trek (Guide, Cook & Porters)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury & Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– Satellite Phone for Inca Trail Trek
Prices – Luxury / Boutique Hotels:
$3,700.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$4,300.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$4,850.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Boutique Hotels:
$3,200.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$3,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$4,400.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2019.
– Inca Trail Permits SELL OUT FAST! Bookings should be made at least 6-9 months prior.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Expedition does not operate in February as the Inca Trail is closed for maintenance.
– Inca Trail pictures are compliments of Adriane Bean.