(12 Days) AdrenaLuxe Amazon & Andes Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions signature experiences are what they have coined as AdrenaLuxe – The Fusion of Adrenaline & Luxury. Custom designed specifically for the luxury adventure traveler by Peru Eco Expeditions, these itineraries are what dreams are made of! The AdrenaLuxe expeditions combine the best of Peru’s culture, culinary, adventure, & nature with unparalleled luxury. Join us for the AdrenaLuxe journey of a lifetime!
The AdrenaLuxe Amazon & Andes Expedition encompasses Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, the Amazon Cloud Forest, Humantay Lake and concludes with a finale of lodge to lodge trekking through the Vilcanota Range of the Andes! This expedition traverses Manu National Park & Biosphere Reserve, which is frequently featured in National Geographic Magazine and is consistently ranked as one of the most biodiverse places in the entire world as well as the stunning striated mountain of Vinicunca.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / Cusco City Tour
Day 2: Moray, Maras Salt Mines, Via Ferrata to Skylodge Adventure Suites & Zipline
Day 3: Perolniyoc Waterfall Hike, Ollantaytambo & Pachamanca Lunch
Day 4: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
Day 5: Hike & Bike into the Amazon Cloud Forest (Manu Biosphere Reserve)
Day 6: Cock of the Rock Lek, Jungle Rafting Adventure & Native Community
Day 7: Jungle Hike, Canopy Walkway & Bike into the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 8: Humantay Lake Horseback Ride, Hike & Mountain Bike
Day 9: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Cusco – Anantapata Lodge)
Day 10: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Anatapata Lodge – Huampococha Lodge)
Day 11: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Huampococha Lodge – Cusco)
Day 12: Departure from Cusco
AdrenaLuxe Amazon & Andes Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury Properties
– Majority of Meals
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– All Staff Gratuity
Included Services (Luxury Vinicunca Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook, Housekeeper, Horseman & Llama Handler
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Double Rooms
– Biodegradable Hand Soap, Shampoo & Towels Provided Daily
– All Meals – Beginning with Lunch on Trekking Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3
– Daily Snacks & Filtered Water
– Porterage by Llamas
– Waterproof Bags for the Baggage Carried by Llamas
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– There is no electricity at any of the lodges. (Anantapata has a solar panel to charge electronics)
– All rooms have private bathrooms & hot showers.
– Transportation times are subject to change based on traffic / road conditions.
– Hike times will vary depending on the skill level / altitude adjustment of the group.
$4,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6 Guests)
$5,150.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$7,100.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2018.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.