(12 Days) AdrenaLuxe Amazon & Andes Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions’ signature experiences are what they have coined as AdrenaLuxe – The Fusion of Adrenaline & Luxury. Custom designed specifically for the luxury adventure traveler by Peru Eco Expeditions, these itineraries are what dreams are made of! The AdrenaLuxe expeditions combine the best of Peru’s culture, culinary, adventure, & nature with unparalleled luxury. Join us for the AdrenaLuxe journey of a lifetime!
The AdrenaLuxe Amazon & Andes Expedition encompasses Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, the Amazon Cloud Forest and concludes with a finale of lodge to lodge trekking through the Vilcanota Range of the Andes! This expedition traverses Manu National Park & Biosphere Reserve, which is frequently featured in National Geographic Magazine and is consistently ranked as one of the most biodiverse places in the entire world as well as the stunning striated mountain of Vinicunca.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures. Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco / Rooftop Dinner at Marcelo Batata
Day 2: Maras Salt Mines, Moray, Via Ferrata to Skylodge Adventure Suites & Zipline
Day 3: Perolniyoc Waterfall Hike, Pachamanca Lunch & Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
Day 5: Hike & Bike into the Amazon Cloud Forest (Manu Biosphere Reserve)
Day 6: Cock of the Rock Lek, Jungle Rafting Adventure & Oxbow Lake
Day 7: Canopy Walkway & Bike into the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 8: Cusco City Tour & Scenic BBQ Lunch
Day 9: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Cusco – Anantapata Lodge)
Day 10: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Anatapata Lodge – Huampococha Lodge)
Day 11: Luxury Vinicunca Trek (Huampococha Lodge – Cusco)
Day 12: Departure from Cusco
AdrenaLuxe Amazon & Andes Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Private Transportation
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– All Included Services in Itinerary
– All Entrance Fees
– Majority of Meals
– Nightly Accommodation in Luxury & Boutique Properties
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Included Services (Luxury Vinicunca Trek):
– General Organization of the Trek
– All Staff to Include Expert Mountain Guide, Cook, Housekeeper, Horseman & Llama Handler
– Private Transportation to/from Cusco
– Accommodation in Double Rooms
– Biodegradable Hand Soap, Shampoo & Towels Provided Daily
– All Meals – Beginning with Lunch on Trekking Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3
– Daily Snacks & Filtered Water
– Porterage by Llamas
– Waterproof Bags for the Baggage Carried by Llamas
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
– There is no electricity at any of the lodges. (Anantapata has a solar panel to charge electronics)
– All rooms have private bathrooms & hot showers.
– Transportation times are subject to change based on traffic / road conditions.
– Hike times will vary depending on the skill level / altitude adjustment of the group.
Prices – Luxury / Boutique Hotels:
$4,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$5,000.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$6,500.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Boutique Hotels:
$4,250.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$4,400.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$5,950.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2019.
– Hotel properties can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.
– Expedition operates from March – November.