(5 Days) Ausangate Trek Express Expedition
Peru Eco Expeditions has custom created the Ausangate Trek Express Expedition for active travelers who are short on time, but wish to experience the best natural highlights of this region! In just 5 days, guests will be able to enjoy Peru’s delectable cuisine, immerse into the Andean culture, view Machu Picchu from the famed Inti Punku (Sun Gate) and trek through otherworldly landscapes of the Ausangate Region to include the world-renowned Vinicunca. The Ausangate Trek will be accompanied by a full staff to include llama porters for luggage and guests will sleep amidst the Andes in the comfort of a unique lodge. This expedition is truly a trip of a lifetime!
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
**Please contact us to view the complete expedition description & extended itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival Into Cusco, Gourmet Andean Lunch & Chinchero
Day 2: Machu Picchu with Hike to Inti Punku (Sun Gate)
Day 3: 2-Day Ausangate Lodge Trek
Day 4: 2-Day Ausangate Lodge Trek
Day 5: Departure from Cusco
Ausangate Trek Express Expedition
– Organization of the Expedition
– Professional Bilingual Guides (English / Spanish)
– Private Transportation Throughout Expedition
– Nightly Accommodation in Boutique Hotel Properties
– 2 Day & 1 Night Lodge Trek
– Majority of Meals
– All Entrance Fees
– First Aid Kit & Oxygen
Prices – Private Service:
$1,875.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$2,330.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 3 Guests)
$2,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
Prices – Special Rates for Travel Through December 2021:
$1,800.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4+ Guests)
$2,250.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 3 Guests)
$2,700.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)
– Expedition operates from March – November.
– Pricing is based on double occupancy of hotel rooms and current for 2020.
– Hotel accommodations can be upgraded for an additional cost.
– Expedition can be fully customized to further meet the needs of the guests.