Luxury Cusco Countryside Adventure
Spend the day enjoying the beautiful Cusquenan countryside! Our excursion will begin with exclusive transportation from your hotel accompanied by a private guide. After a short ride into rolling hills above Cusco we will mount our horses and begin our tour on horseback. The first stop will be at Temple of the Moon – a beautiful archaeological site that showcases impeccable stone carvings & is still filled with mystery regarding its true origin. From here, we will continue our horseback ride through the countryside above the City of Cusco. Spectacular views abound during our ride!
The horseback ride will conclude at a stunning locations overlooking the Andes. From here we will hike down a lush valley, following a flowing stream. Our hike will include a rarely visited archaeological site, eucalyptus forests & traditional adobe houses & farms. The hike then comes to our final destination – an exclusive hacienda tucked away in the hills above Cusco. This charming hacienda is where we will be greeted with a welcome beverage & passed appetizers inside of their museum. After touring the property we will be served a delectable 3-Course lunch menu with wine pairings! The Cusco Countryside Adventure is the perfect outing for those who want to experience the true spirit of Cusco in complete luxury!
What makes this exclusive lunch experience stand out above all the rest is its unique location & historical connection to the Inca. The first owner of this spectacular hacienda & its surrounding area was Francisca Pizarro Yupanqui, daughter of Francisco Pizarro and Princess Inka Quispe Sisa, from the Panaka of Huayna Capac. La Princesita, as they fondly referred to her as, was considered the first Peruvian child born of two worlds. She was celebrated with the hope of a new nation, one which would be strengthened in its differences and diversity.
**Please note that Peru Eco Expeditions specializes in & exclusively operates private departures.
8:30 AM – 2:15 PM (Estimate)
– Roundtrip Transportation from Hotel
– Professional Bilingual Guide (English / Spanish Speaking)
– 1 1/2 Hour Horseback Ride & Visit to Temple of the Moon
– 2-Hour Guided Hike Through the Cusco Countryside
– Welcome Beverage & Passed Appetizers at Museum
– Tour & History of Hacienda
– 3-Course Lunch Menu with Wine Pairing
– Hot & Cold Beverages
– Waitstaff Gratuity
– Please note that all activities are weather permitting and subject to change.
– Experience can be customized for the needs of the group.
– Rock climbing and/or rappel can be added onto this excursion.
– Guide gratuity is not included nor solicited.
Days of Operation:
– March – December (Daily Excluding Christmas Eve)
$160.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 6+ Guests)
$180.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 4 Guests)
$240.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Guests)